kurosaki ichigo

important how to reply Hidden Contents

kurosaki ichigo
Posted

image.png

Hi guys, we want to announce that we have installed a new method to see hidden contents. So to reveal the content you must reply the topic that you want to unlock and give reputation with the green arrow:

image.png

Take care!

image.png

Ciao a tutti! vi volevamo annunciare che abbiamo installato un nuovo metodo per sbloccare i contenuti nascosti. Per fare ciò basterà rispondere al topic desiderato (come prima) ma dovrete anche dare un punto reputazione a chi ha postato il contenuto cliccando la freccia verde come da immagine:

image.png

Cordiali saluti

Crackingitaly's Staff

• Like 2049
  • Upvote 1855

ӄɛռֆɦɨʀօ
Posted
19 minuti fa, kurosaki ichigo dice:

ciao a tutti!

we have installed a new method to see hiden elements , you just need to reply on topic and give reputation with the green arrow:

http://prntscr.com/hlvvh9

Perfetto! Grandi come sempre!

• Like 242
  • Upvote 204

Goldrake
Posted

eccellente Kuro! cosi il lavoro che facciamo tutti noi "GRATIS" viene apprezzato!

• Like 40
  • Upvote 42

demiurgo ™
Posted
39 minutes ago, kurosaki ichigo said:

ciao a tutti!

we have installed a new method to see hiden elements , you just need to reply on topic and give reputation with the green arrow:

http://prntscr.com/hlvvh9

• Like 47
  • Upvote 47

Junior_Ks
Posted
On 12/11/2017 at 10:04 AM, kurosaki ichigo said:

image.png

Hi guys, we want to announce you that we have installed a new method to see hidden contents. So to unhide the content you must reply the topic that you want to unlock and give reputation with the green arrow:

image.png

Take care!

image.png

Ciao a tutti! vi volevamo annunciare che abbiamo installato un nuovo metodo per sbloccare i contenuti nascosti. Per fare ciò basterà rispondere al topic desiderato (come prima) ma dovrete anche dare un punto reputazione a chi ha postato il contenuto cliccando la freccia verde come da immagine:

image.png

Cordiali saluti

Crackingitaly's Staff

Some times I can put a "like" or a "upvote" but I can not find a way to reply to the post hence I can't view the link. What can the problem be?
Alcune volte posso mettere un "mi piace" o un "upvote", ma non riesco a trovare un modo per rispondere al post, quindi non riesco a visualizzare il link. Quale può essere il problema?

• Like 125
  • Upvote 115