Selenium Tutorial

kurosaki ichigo

thanks, you really do nice tutorials 

i prefer the "find element by XPath" instead of id, becouse in chrome there is an addon that find the xpath very quickly and is very easy for beginners to find the element they are looking for, however great tutorial as always

Edited by comboita
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Not Work 1

Thank you @Ruri in the future we can bypass security sistem as incapsula Bypass?.

@comboita Thanks! I will make a tutorial on parsing pretty soon, so you guys learn how to use CSS selector at its maximum potential ^_^

• Like 2

vedo mille grazie

• Upvote 1

Thank's a lot Ruri, Your tutorials are the best ! i watched them all on vimeo, but i couldn't make a steam config, it fails everytime, please make a video and explain RSA Encryption.. thank's again, keep it up ?

33 minutes ago, Abd0u said:

Thank's a lot Ruri, Your tutorials are the best ! i watched them all on vimeo, but i couldn't make a steam config, it fails everytime, please make a video and explain RSA Encryption.. thank's again, keep it up ?

Are u a legit customer?
Or are u using Old ratted cracked BlackBullet? [:

On 9/28/2018 at 12:43 AM, Ruri said:

Here you can find a quick guide on how to make a selenium config (both hybrid and full).

Qui puoi trovare una veloce guida su come fare una config con selenium (sia ibrida che completa).

Hidden Content

• Give reaction and reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

3 ore fa, Abd0u dice:

There is already a working steam config in the official repo i think

• Like 1

Thanks for tutor Ruri